<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Wednesday, January 18, 2006 ' 5:21 PM.

Okay.. I've just created a new blog and the last time I created one i was SUPER CLUELESS about using it that it just closed down on me... WHICH is SUPER STUPID.. so i really need someone to teach me about how to use this thing.. I'm horrible when it comes to computers too.. I made like alot OF computers explode. Okay since this is my first entry then I'll just type longer!! Anyway.. School today was average la.. It wasn't bad or good. It was just normal... Had one and a half hours of chemistry though! I really really felt like falling asleep! Haha.. But luckily my highlighting kept me awake. I was abit stressed up during literature today because Mrs. Thomsett kinda reminded us about the 'o' levels today. Out of all the lessons today, maths was the worst. NO it's not the teacher or anything... it's just i don't like maths... and well.. other factors too. I talked to Miss bong today, it was quite good la.. Anyway i need ta go now because my father's coming back soon!
Okay.. maybe my entry wasn't that long.. >.<
Sayonara!
=)


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: