<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, February 10, 2006 ' 5:20 PM♥.

Hey!,
I'm updating again!! It's been about six days since I last updated.. I'm was super stressed today because the "O" levels were released for last year's sec 4's and I had to attend the giving out of grades. I felt really stressed because it's ME sitting there next year! I'm gonna fail my next test I tell u.. CHEMISTRY! It was super hard i had totally no idea what was going on! Haha i'm gonna go bathe at 6. =). That was super random... Today was quite an average day. But i like the way our class was decorated for Valentine's day. Super rocks! Haha good work valentine' day's team!...
Anyway.. I realized that I have like almost ten homework pieces to do for monday! Haha at least I don't have tuition! Yipeee... I'm a lil high now. But this person made me super mad. I was only trying to help! Why'd u have to be so mean??.. I mean I went through that stage before and I was comforting u. Why'd u have to say things like "whatever! I don't want to talk to you!" I mean I know u're having a hard time and u need the time to recover. But at least... AT LEAST accept the fact that I was trying to help. Being mean doesn't make ur mood better... Sorry just wanted to get that off my chest. Listening to fairyland. Super ROCKS gotta go study now! " o" levels are in eight months time. GANBATTEEEEEEEE!!!
Sayonara!,
Karms
* Don't know what else to update. O ya here's a little quizzie i found.
your eggcrack: Nov 3rd 1990
Age: 16 this year
Blood type: A
Favorite color: Pink,purple,dark blue..
Favorite singer/band: Ayumi Hamasaki, Do as infinity, S.H.E, Mika Nakashima..
Favorite food: Japanese, Italian and Chinese.
Favorite Tv show/drama series: I like anime better! ROCKS =)
Favorite book: Too many to say
Favorite movie: LOADS!
-- For valentine's day--
Do you have a bf/gf?: Nope
What will you be doing on that day?: Having school, then drama then tuition.!
Has your heart been broken before?: Yea
How many crushes have you had before?: 2
Will you want your bf/gf to give you flowers or chocolate?: Sunflowers! No chocolate.
What's your ideal guy?: Average looking, great personality.
Anything else to say?: Er.. Wishing all the couples out there Happy valentine's day! As for the single's. Single life rock too! Spend Valentine's day rocking with your friends :D!

Bye,
KARMS! ( I ROCK!) -___-


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥