<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, February 13, 2006 ' 3:49 PM.

Heyyo!,
School today was pretty okay. First we had chapel, it was alright. Haha but the theme for today was a little weird. Then after that it was History Elective. I was so so tired that I just slep through half of the lesson. Bio was ech. horrible.. enough said. Recess was normal. Haha then after that it was e-maths. Super funny because like almost 1/2 the class went to hide in some closed door thingi and Miss Ho was pretty clueless. After that it was chem lab. Did titration and QA super rushed. And i almost spilled HCL on me. Luckily I din if nt i wld be holy by now! Get it? okay.. haha nvm
Last was lit, nth much just went on the com to go and check some stuff. I can't wait for tommorrow.. It's valentine's day! haha.. I like valentine's day because it has this really special meaning to it lolz. Haha im giving everyone sweets and a tiny message! Hopefully i'll have time to do everything by today! =). Listening to the song Heaven By Ayumi Hamasaki now.. I feel this really warm feeling when I listen to it. Sometimes I do wonder abt my friends. i feel that school sometimes can be like a test to see who are ur true friends and who aren't. ( Im nt refering to anyone)..
I just realized that I can barely count the number of true friends I have.. Haha and those true friends are actually much older. Maybe beacuse they might be more mature??.. Sometimes Younger friends tend to be more childish and hold grudges.

Maybe it's just me?

Sayonara,
Karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: