<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Thursday, February 16, 2006 ' 5:02 PM.

Hey!,
Somehow the colour thingi seems to be missing.. So i wonder what colour my font will turn out? >.< It's funny how when u expect a bad day you get a good day and when u expect a good day it just turns out totally opposite! Out of the whole week, I totally detest thursdays. But today turned out to be a really GREAT day! haha i had loadsa fun.. lol and laughed alot..
Haha.. all those one and a half hrs were like a breeze.. 'cept during biology when i was SUPER hungry and like had to wait 45mins before i could see food. Everyone was really noisy during chinese remedial today. Haha i was just pretty hyper.. Sigh. I hope everyone heard my chinese messages. Im nt the type that will shout to the class. It's a private fear. Haha.. but im okay with speeches/drama and stuff.. Though I do get really scared. im going FUN O RAMA!Yipee! Lolz my wonderful bro bough tix for me! THANKS BRO!
Lolz I love fridays! Tommorrow shld be a good day. =).. But there's chinese tommorrow. If we're gettin back our tests I hope I can pass... Because i'd be really traumatized if i don't. I failed my chem test.. First test I failed so far. Nt surprisin though. I really expected it... Haha.. I can't believe I failed chem and passed bio, it was always the other way arnd.. Haha guess my brain cells are shifting!! Haha.. math test was ok hope I pass beacause I made loadsa careless mistakes near the end.. Sigh I never have the confidence for anything. OH YA! THANKS for all the Wonderful valentine day presents! 4B3 ROCKS! haha... Anyway I hope u guys like the pinky. U can get some more if u want or buy it in 711.. hee. Anyway.. I better go! I think this is a pretty long entry!
sayonara!,
karms =)


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: