<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Wednesday, March 08, 2006 ' 8:41 AM.

Hey!,
I've been updating quite often recently. Haha i like updating, I think it's super fun to hear the "chak chak chak" on your keyboard. Okay, I am seriously going haywire. After getting back my progress report today, I think I seriously and i mean SERIOUSLY need to work on my subjects. Im not contended with ANYTHING and NOPE not even chinese. It's because i've raised my standards for each of my subjects this year and probably the only subject Im slightly contended with is Maths. Why? Because this is the second time in secondary history that I passed my math. Oh ya, bio too. But that prob doesn't count the second test. Okay, some funny thing just went on from the PAP system, it really sounded like someone farting.
Yesterday's drama was okay I guess but I was seriously tired and I had an excruciating headache. Must be because of the literature test, I went crazy when I came to the second question. Like my head suddenly exploded or sth. Oh ya.. I can't believe that I gt like 51.3 for history and that's the highest in class or sth. I seriously, seriously thought someone was gonna get higher than me. But enough abt grades, I think it's stressing everyone out alrdy..
Haha.. SO i still have ONE MORE ep of Hana Yori dango to finish! Haha.. Esther's beside me typing as well. and i just realized that her font size is TINY! I don't think anyone wld be able to see anything if i posted tiny on my blog.. >.<>PLAN FOR MY MARCH HOL"S. Im gonna be freakin bz with CIP, drama and tuition. BUT i must make time for revision for myself. I MUST get good grades for the mid-years.. I MUST practice... And i MUST do well for drama no matter how much I don't like certain stuff. This is my LAST year in mgs, wearing this school uniform, breathing this air.
I MUST MAKE THE MOST OF IT!...
Sayonara,
Karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: