<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, April 07, 2006 ' 10:13 PM.

Konbanwa,
I've decided to update again because I'm feeling bored. I realized that alot of conflicts are happening in class, even in our own little grp there are certain dislikes and likes. I dislike some people in my grp but Im trying to accept them for who they are but sometimes it's so hard.. Sigh.. Anyway to people who are feeling this way.. Like disliking people here and there. DON"T!.. haha.. anyway my sorta exercise has worked!! I lost 3 kg so far.. Im so happy =).. haha im just one step closer to my target!!
Anyway had P.e. today, running was ok, nt very tiring. I suck at stretching and pull-ups for 5 item. I must improve!! Will try and stretch everyday!. As for pull-ups.. practice by doing push-ups? Today i was looking at my calender and I realized mid-yrs is in THREE WEEKS. OH DEAR.. im studyin but nt pushin myself or anythin. I MUST!! The mid-yrs determine many things for me.. >.< yipee =")..">.< Thanks anyway sean.. ^_^. Anyway i feel that this year is nt the right time to get bf's and stuff ( this is really random). unless u're sure u're significant other won't affect ur studies la..
because.. as in u don't know what will happen and if something unexpected happens it might really really affect ur mood..
Anyway im nt doing well for S.S just passsed.. and my lit is going up and down. Sometimes 50 sometimes 70 +.. So weird.. >.<
Im SCARED FOR MID-YRS, PRELIMNS and O'S PLEASE SAVE ME!
*-*-* please lemme go for the Nagasaki tour!! -*-*-*
Okay gotta go and rest.!
Oyasumi!,
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: