<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Sunday, April 30, 2006 ' 10:51 PM.

Hey! >.<
I know drama night is over and all but I still miss it very much and i decided to give everyone special SHOUTOUTS! =). lolz. I realized drama was what kept me going be it studies or being in my class beacuse I almost couldn't stand both. now that drama is over.. I don't have my little space to act in anymore and im feeling very lonely yannow!! So im sharing all these shoutouts with the great actresses from Bravo+ Alpha and some stagecrew! i don't know whether they'll read it but here goes!..

Kim: Omg! U were so great =) Im super proud of u!! I felt that you were really being yourself and u were super natural! All your hard work+ tears were so worth it. Im super proud =)
Esther: u rocked too! U WERE GREAT! especially on the second night I couldn't stop laughing!
Val: You were wonderfuL! Lolz. Like this really spunky guy. haha.. so don't cry anymore k=). I'll help u with ur studies too!
Mel!: I know you're prob really sad drama nite is over n everything! me too! But what's done is done and what matters most is that we had a great time together! So don't miss ur hat! 'cos i miss my piggy too :9 lolz
Lianne: haha person who always "pushed me arnd" as tina. and whose hat kept flyin. U rocked =)
Becs: u were so wondeful!.. lolz stop sayin u're fat etc. Everyone I knew said you're really pretty and can act really well! =) Keep the self-esteem going because u rock!
Shirmoyee: lolz u were great but u gotta eat more to boost ur weight! haha.. lolz =). Thanks for the ride on the day of the ITE show =)
BRAVO CAST
Jen: U WERE SUPER FUNNY! haha i love ya! And i WON"T tell u what that japanese phrase meant!!
Cara neo: I almost cried at the emotional scene!! U really cried I was SUPER TOUCHED!! i was trying hard to keep back my tears!!... LOVE YA!
Cara Chiang(Paula): i loved your performance too! lolz that's makes two of us to miss piggy!!
cara( Jimmy): U were really perverted. GREAT Jimmy.=). haha super funny.
Afra* shelly: U WERE SO GOOD u improved so much i was so impressed. U blew me away! =)
charmaine poh: Super dao and man-like lolz. LOVED that man =) Keep it up!..
SOME CREW
Those in Alpha onli! ( sorry Bravo crew but im nt too familiar)
those who operated e tv and steam machine! It was hard work but im so glad u did it right and made sure everything went well thanks!
SM!: Cassandara( LOVE YA u went well with the lights and everything. BRAVO!
ASM: Deborah! u were great! At the back making sure we all got our cues right =)
--- others serene,Angeline, Shuwen, Estelle, lydia.. EVERYONE!! LOVED U ALL
lastly. Yan and G. Nth wld have been possible without u guys. All those tears and angry moments were all worth it! TEACHERS THANKS TOO!
last but nt least, god for making sure everything went well!
OKIE MID YRS IS COMIN> GOTTA CRAM OVER AND OUT!
bye ,
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: