<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Saturday, May 20, 2006 ' 12:15 PM.

Hey,
I hardly got a wink of sleep yesterday but I feel like a brand new person. Yesterday was great with going out with Hannah and Esther but then somethings cropped up once again at hom e that made me so irritated and i was so pissed.
Thanks jean for being there for me =). I will never be able to thank u enough and at that time u weren't even at home!! And u still talked to me until 3am.. I'm so grateful.. And u picked up when I called u at 5 plus because I couldn't sleep again and I was so scared.. even though u were really sleepy u really comforted me because I knew that u were there.
Thank you for bringing me closer to god i really want to get to know him better now. He has officially came into my life and is changing it.. ^^. I'm so grateful because now I know that whatever happens god will be there for me. And yesterday, I could feel god's angels sheltering me with their wings. And i hummed some christian songs till i fell asleep. I felt peaceful. but i was still scared.. but it's alot better ^^. I will take into stride whatever happens because I know god has plans for me.
And i feel that I will continue to help "him" and stop him from succumbing to the evil one. I will pray for him everyday until i see something and I will continue to provide him with love ^_^. As a friend and as a pillar for him to lean on. I am not lacking in anything and I have everything to be grateful for.
I wil try to live my life as holy as possible.
I cannot thank you enough.. U made me realize so many things and made me cry... You're an angel to me. Thanks Jean.
Karms.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: