<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Sunday, July 02, 2006 ' 10:05 PM♥.

Hey,
It's not at all like me to update more than one time a day but I am seriously in a horrendous mood. I realized how insensitive and bad my friends are.. I need to get new ones. My friends in my class are fine and good. Which is why I can live through each day of school.. But the others.. Dont they realize themselves at all?? Maybe the problems of other people are slowly affecting and spreading through me. This cld be stupid but wth has studyin at KAP got a difference with studyin at school??.. I mean i dont understand whether u're going to study or going to see 'interesting" stuff?? Wth..
I HAVEN"T been able to properly study throughout the whole weekend because so many things are bothering me and u are just ANNOYING. I wish i had a sensitive friend that could understand my feelings properly.. I just realized something.. it doesnt mean that you know a friend for a really long time means that she will understand you better. That's nt true.. because sometimes friends just dont wanna understand u.
And i dont understand what;s with some people that care so much abt looks. GEt a freakin LIF! I know so many people that are just normal but they're such great people. WAIt. u're nt even pretty.. Im nt sayin that I am. I"M NOT. Stop acting like u're all great and everything so pple will fall for u and at the end of the day u can say " Why shld i be happy if people fall for me?" Like u're some PROUD FREAK. im super annoyed suprer super annoyed..
And then there's ANOTHER someone down the road.. Im always there for u.. But then i just have some things that im unhappy with and I message u abt it and u say u have no time.. Like fine.. Sometmes i make time just for u... And since i barely get upset i just ask for ur help and u say no. I want to help u. U're one of my precious friends but sometimes i just find u hard to understand.
U know sometimes I wonder what'll happen if i perish. I dont think anyone will bother. Know why? 'cos all my frens are fake. I can't keep on providing love and care for everyone if NOBODY can give a lil love to me. I have more than enough love frm my family. But u can't just have sunlight 2 keep a plant going. Where's all the additional love from friends? maybe my life's just a joke.. Actually i think some friends of mine are already jokes.
im super upset. I've done barely any work.
baibai,
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥