<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Wednesday, July 19, 2006 ' 11:38 PM.

Hey,
Her'e's another one of my SUPER worried entries.. prelimsn prelimns prelimns.. and i feel like I'm nt studying enough! I always feel that way.. everday, I come home and I feel super slack. I felt very proud of myself during the weekends 'cos I complted my schedule according to what I was supposed to do and I didn't stop studying. I went on and on and On. But right now, now that the weekdays are nt only jam-packedful with activities, we also get a large amt of hmwrk.. By the time I come home, chat a lil, talk a lil, sleep a lil ( Any of these) It's already time for dinner and then tuition.
finally after tuition, I do a bit of work again before I either fall into a trance ( Due to tiredness) OR i have a sudden urge to go online to either ( Write abit of my story ) OR i just wanna chat to my frens and stuff.. haiz..>.< aniwae my fren just asked for his notes back 'cos he needs to file em! They were such gd notes too! But they were only the first few chapters.. So like it's alright.. because im more or less ok with the first few chapters ('cos they're more or less always the easiest).. Here's my list to what I have to do tommorrow
1. My chinese zuo wen
2. Practice Bio ( Chapt 10 and 11 => In which im gnna do some in sch)
AND i have to finish
3.5 math
and Chem ( redox)
1/2 of this is revision. Im gonna die. I need slp >.< i can't DO ANYTHING without proper slp -cries-..
O levels are coming soon!
PLUS
i always feel so guilty whenever i see the work HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DONE
prelimns are so darn early
in two simple words I write... " Im screwed."
baibai!,
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: