<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Tuesday, August 08, 2006 ' 11:25 PM♥.

Hey,
I decided to post another entry for Miss goh because i felt the last one was just too brief and wasn't unable to convey my feelings as well.. I went to see Miss goh today.. I haven't seen her for almost 10 months.. Almost a year!.. To see her changed so much.. well it was a surprise. She was wearing that scarf that B4 gave her!! it seemed like she wanted to wear a part of MGS with her..To take her MGS memories.. okay let's start writing about the journey I had with this darling teacher of mine.
When i first saw Miss goh , HONESTLY i had not a single impression of her at all.I just found her as a normal teacher that would come and go.. I never really experienced a teacher that had made a BIG impact on my life or anything like that. So of course I felt Miss goh to be no different..
Then she entered our class and went around observing people carefully. She was mentioning things about people's hairstyles and i remember her saying something abt Jamie's hairstyle. At that time i just found her an amusing lady. And i chuckled at her comments. Until she came to me.. my ponytail was long and was somewhat in a V shape.. And then she made her hand in a scissors like shape and went " snip it off" I was laughing but was traumatised at the same time.. ><
Gradually of course I grew to know that she was not just a normal teacher. She was strict, fierce and well... scary to me.. I didn't like her at all during my first two months of Sec 3 chem.. I was scared of her and when i failed my first chem test, it was like BLEH..
But then.. slowly.. slowly. I realized that her ways of teaching were really really good.. I got 18/25 for my second test and i was so overjoyed.. I remember her telling me that my ponytail was long enuf to be tied.. And so i transformed into a french plait girl.. And thereafter, she would always tell me " karmy ah... can dont act like a little child can?" I was so scared of her..i always gave this timid and "innocent" look. i realized it had no effect on her =x..
Aniwae i soon grew to like Miss goh alot, I got very scared of her disliking me 'cos i liked her so much..I worked hard for chem and got 61 for my midyears.= i was so overjoyed= chem became one of my likable subjects( now it is definetly NOT). I enjoyed all the stories, scary sessions, funny quotes of Miss goh.. she was a special teacher. No lesson was boring with her.
I remember during one lesson she was extremely hyper and started saying really funny things, our class was cracking up in no time. And there was one time she was really sick too and our whole class was worried.( she said she even needed an ambulance).. But that was soon over.
well sometimes i wld have little chats with her, especially after remedials and she would tell me to work hard for my chemistry.. And well, i love those little chats with her.. because u can see her beautiful personality even clearer than usual.. She wld tell us why she never wanted to marry either. ( i found that extremely amusing.) Oh yes, when my grandfather passed away once and I didn't come for lessons. Miss goh, she didn't call me on that day and let me off easy ( in terms of paying attention). I was so grateful to her as my mind were still in whirls of my grandfather's passing..
Too much memories.. too much to penn down.
All in all i feel sad because I miss her so much and there were so many things i wanted to tell her but never had the chance to or never had the time to ( write letters). I should have written a better letter for teacher's day.. But I feel happy yet again as she is with the lord.. And she died peacefully. Absoloutely painless.. =).
Well, I'll be going to see her again on friday.. and everything we'll be wrapped up.
Miss goh i'll really try to work hard for my chem, and im doing this all for you! I really really liked you alot.. and your memories will forever be engraved in my mind forever.
I'm sure we'll meet again.. Meanwhile, have a little chat with my grandfather, great grandmother and other grandafather in heaven. They're really nice people
Till we meet again..
I love you loads!! I'll always remember what you told me in our little chats. it was not much and I might not be able to remember much.. But i do remember how my mood soared after those little chats and of course how u asked some people in the class to help me with my chem..
Most importantly, how you didn't scold me at all for getting 5/25 for one of my test..instead, you encouraged me.. and knew that I had studied but something had went wrong!!
You understood me.. too many memories to penn down.
Rest in peace dear one...
love,
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥