<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Tuesday, September 19, 2006 ' 8:03 PM♥.

Hey,
I haven't posted in a long time so I thought that today I shall do an exceptionally long post..Well. I've gotten back my prelimn results and they are seirously screwed. of course i SHAN"T put my prelimn results here but with it. I dont think I can go anywhere. But i'm nt exactly sure yet 'cos I haven't got back the moderated marks and everything. And these few days i'm feeling SIMPLY lethargic. Maybe it's due to dancing every day last week for the longest day dance which turned out perfectly fun and was surprisingly fun.. I guess sec 4's have bonded quite abit and I'm pretty much really happy with my life in MGS i suppose. And somehow, I don't really wanna leave the school i've been in for 10 whole years.. But i suppose life has to go on.,,
Well. Today I caught up with someone i haven't talked to in a while she's 9 years older than me and i've known her since i was 11 and she was in J2.. Haha right now she's working.. Our personalities are really similar.. She told me a problem she had and i found out that I have a similar problem to her. My friends "fake" name => i can't disclose it.. Let's just use the name Jemima.. So anyway.. Jemima has a best friend called chloe or so called best friends and they went to this cafe in orchard road to have tea.. Let's just say jemima has more of a soft personality and she's the kind that likes to give in.. and well, Chloe has a louder and bigger perosnality that Jemima will never be able to be.. And jemima and chloe has been friends since Primary school..
Apparently, Brian. Who is both Chloe and Jemima's friend's needed some help with something ( Jemima wouldn't tell me what). So all 3 of them decided to meet at the cafe. When Brian finally came. Jemima was supposed to teach Brian whatever he needed.. But in the end. Chloe did all the talking. Jemima struggled to help but Chloe ( being louder) totally cut her off in whatever she said. ( Chloe did give Jemima a chance to speak but at that time Jemima being the shy person she was, was still trying to get the courage to speak..). So anyways, chloe cut in and took over from there.. Brian gave the occasional stare at Jemima who desperately tried to help as well.
The last straw was when Jemima gave a comment and accidentally said something wrong which caused Chloe to completely just insenstively talk back... Thus, Jemima just took out her own office work to do and quietly sat in a corner doing her things. She was extremely mad..
Yea that's what happened to Jemima and I realzied something like that happened to me recently. She and I were having a gd laugh abt it. I think jemima might be closer to me than chloe.. Haha..
Well.. what are true friends anyways? They're so hard to find. Sometimes i can't stand the way they're so insenstive. Just like jemima, remind me never to go to that cafe again.
baibai,
karms
Chloe even told jemima, " i think you're becoming like me." She was so infuriated.!
Poor girl >.< LOve ya jemima! take care!


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥