<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Saturday, November 11, 2006 ' 7:04 PM♥.

Hey,
I finally managed to link after almost ONE YEAR of having this blog.. On a side note.. my sunflower is dying..=( I'm so traumatised. I really love the sunflower!! Anyway, i managed to do one chapter or history, 2 chapters of chem and some lit poems today for revision! The lit and chem isn't very satisfying.. counting on the fact that well.. U noe lit is on MONDAY and chem is a few days behind. oh wells, at least i have 3 days to study it..!! ARGH I"M FEELING REALLY REALLY CREPPED OUT. I'll have to express this part in japanese 'cos if i don't really want the whole world to know..
私わホントにわからない!!!! 私わあなたわ好きじゃない。。。なんであなたわわからない??ホントにわばか!!助けでよ!! =(.. okay i've let it all out i feel MUCH better... it's been really bothering me... It seems to me that this person is getting crazier and crazier.. Sigh..
Okay my day has been fairly good i ate ramen at this noodle place at mediya and nearly burned my tongue with SPICY hot ramen.. But well, it was all well worth it since it tastes so MAGNIFICENT! And the scoop cake was not too bad but i would have loved to settle for some milk pudding or custard pudding instead =). And then we went to mediya supermarket and I bought some things. haha it was quite good.. I mean stepping out of the house once in a while.. And then I came back and felt really sleepy... BUT i din fall asleep!! Isn't that the BEST PART? haha..
Well O levels are ending soon! Everybody JIA YOU!! Sigh i'm feeling 1/2 happy 1/2 upset that I get a holiday for the next 2 months. Or rather "Holiday" some people will be happily starting a new life while I can't.. Oh wells. Hopefully My O level marks will be good. I'm REALLY crossing my feelings. I don't mind going poly. but there are some objections going on.. Of course my real wish is to go to a u noe.. >.< hehe overseas... Oh wells.
haha take care people. GANBATTE! A FEW MORE DAYS...
Karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥