<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Tuesday, March 20, 2007 ' 7:42 PM♥.

Hey,
Being in a new school again sure sucks -_-ll. Especially when i've been in over 3 schools for the past 3 months.. But i guess well i'll soon get adapted to it.. ACJC is alright i guess.. I mean i'm really not used to the people arnd dere. Of course there are loads of MGS people but im not too familiar with all of them.. Well for starters i have 3 mg people in my class. Namely, Lynette, Sarah nair and Terri tan.. yeap these 3, i'm not close to them so i guess will just have to see how it goes la..
Lectures are fine.. pretty interesting i wonder how tutorials will be though.Really feels somewad like university though.. CCA hasn't really started yet for me but tommorrow there's choir.. And im really nervous :S.. And i'll be late for choir 'cos i have 2 lectures before it la!! 0_0.. And i still have to take this stupid personality test somemore that i'm not gonna bother abt even tho it's compulsory -_-. I MEAN I TOOK THE TEST WHEN I WAS IN LIKE Sec 3 or sth like that.. I only remembered i took it a number of times and i have 2 profile thingies..
JC life is really a big jump for Secondary school.. U dont stay in the same class anymore.. it's pretty much like homeroom in an international school just that it's much more people and stuff. they're some really nice people at ACJC but i can't possibly stick with them and have lunch with them and stuff.. I mean.. They have their own life too and they have their own friends.. = ( I hope i find a grp to settle down with..
Meanwhile.. See how it goes i guess.

karms..

p.s. whose guardian angel?.. really made me feel better..Somehow. I wanna noe hu u are..


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥