<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Saturday, April 14, 2007 ' 11:56 PM.

Hey! >_<,
I just realised that I haven't been updating in a long time and I totally apologise! 'cos i've been so bz! After i type this, I'm going to go and sleep = ) haha i have quite alot of homework 2 complete tommorrow.
1. 2 History tutorials
2.40-arnd-there-paged history notes.
3.Study the GP package for the test on Monday ( Blah)

And acutally there's moore but they just aren't due on Monday.. XD haha.

Well JC life is getting pretty much better.. But as some of us noe. .Mixed sch life is really totally different from being in Secondary school. With all the changing and having guys in class totally adds to the drama n stuff..Well i had thanksgiving service yesterday with my dear class = ) And of course i do miss them! We've been together for 2 years. But as i can say, i'll keep all the memories close to my heart! ANd it's time to move on to another phase of life because of the O levels is the A levels! yeaps.. haha n JC life for me is quite stressful
1. Balance Academic
2. CHoir .( this one's sucking me dry)
Don't get me wrong. I do love the choir. I really do.! But it's just that whatever effort i put in doesn't seem to work! I remember my scores and everything but all i can really reacall are glares of teachers staring at me.. telling me that I'm not doing enough etc etc. It frightens me too! but now i have no more fear. because choir has sucked me so dry that my fear is taken away. I just hope i dnt get kicked out 'cos that means that they wld have sucked my voice dry too! And AH, that just sucks.
Anyway, im gonna try! ANd do a good performance for SYF( if im still there) Haha sigh i've been so tired these few days.. And i've made a new resolution ( some of u mite noe em) Anyway just wish me all e best. YAY!..
WEll i better go now.. Im getting tired..
g'nite!
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: