<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Sunday, April 01, 2007 ' 11:09 PM♥.

hey,
I haven't updated in a while and yesterday i wasn't in a really gd mood so i didn't feel like updating..WEll.. the week has been fairly okay. U can say so at least.. AND CAN U BELIEVE IT? I FINISHED ALL MY HMWRK IN 1 day!! This is the list
1. SEA history essay( which is only 3 pages and it's super crappy i cld cry just readng it..)
2. Econs (My brother helped a bit. I suck at econs)
3.chinese
4.Gp ( some weird thing, had help from Carolyn = ) hehe)
5. Lit. (readng)= > brave new world is -yawnz- boring.
6. read cuban crisis.
YES I FINISHED ALL TIS :D and yes i am quite proud of myself for finishing it all in 1 day after having a tiring day on Sat just aimlessly walking around the hotel seieng people in a mad rush to change for the concert.. Haha.. Aniwae the choir perforance was quite gd. I just felt quite extra that i didn't perform. But as said, i will have my turn soon = ) Espeiclaly with SYF and evenning with frens coming up..
But im also feeling stressed..'cos that means i have to study doubly hard.. I only have Sunday to do my homewrok with Saturday devoted to choir. My whole week is also practically devoted to TUITION!.. ECH. I just have so many things to do.. I wish my whole week wld just stay the same or sth >_<... yea and i still have to catch up with the rest in terms of work., So far only lit, GP, chinese ( this one shld be alright) and History => International. is more or less caught up with.. (But international hist i have to read abit more) Im EXTREMELY far behind in SEA history, maths and ECONS = > ESPECIALLY THIS. I absoloutely detest Econs.. But no worrries.. My lifesaver tutor will be coming this week to attempt to sow some seeds into my head. JC life is fine.. But ACJC some people can be quite mean. Especially guys ( being in MG im pretty much used 2 e girls bitchiness. ) i just hope im not going to be like u noe " spotted" on as a bullying target for guys.
I don't think i can stand that. XD.
Well, wish me a good day for sch tommorrow = ) YAY NEXT WEEK IS THANKSGIVING SERVICE! i get to see all my lovelies = )
Oh yesh before i forget an ADVERTISEMENT!
Come for Choir Concert
At the Esplanade ( 7.30p.m.)
May 28th
Tickets are priced at (17,21,27)
Please tell me by this tuesday YEA?
It's my first performance so do come and see XD. And wish me gd luck! I think i really suck in the choir. Haha i get weird stares by people for singing someone out of tune. It's really embarassing. But i will try la..
Haha strangely i feel closer to the class now then choir.
Carolyn makes all e difference :D Together with all my other friends.. FRIENDSHIP ROCKS + )
gtg,
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥