<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Thursday, September 20, 2007 ' 9:45 PM.

Hey!,
I'M HAVING a SLIGHT break now so i decided to update on 2 quite funny things that happened these few days. Apparently when you're with a carrot..Something funny always happens! Hehe...
Well firstly today.. After assembly we were all kinda tired. ( 'cause of late night studying and stuff). So anyway me and Carolyn were walking down when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and it was Bryan. Wanting to poke me, he lost his aim and accidentally poked my mouth.. SO he shouted pretty loudly. "KARMY!". But i supposed the dazed carrot.. a.k.a Carolyn didn't hear a single thing and blindly went.. " huh? Chubby?" Of course all of us burst into laughter but Bryan was like " Wow karmy you have such a nice friend" => Obviously sarcarstically. And this was coupled in wit my " Thanks Carolyn." The dazed Carolyn/Carrot finally knew what had just been said, woke up and apologized profusely.
It's okay. I forgive you. Blur carrots will forever be blur carrots! hehe ( joking)
= > Sorry if you guys didn't find it funny.. It was funny on the spot. I SWEAR! Oops i mean IM SERIOUS.
Okay the second funny inicdent happened yesterday but i had no time to blog yesterday. Apparently our dear friend Aveil decided to play a nice little prank on carrot ( aka Carolyn) and indirectly, me. Apparently weird people have been getting carrot's number recently and therefore she's been a little freaked out by it all. Early on wed morning during chinese, Carrot recieved 3 msgs from a certain number.. But she didn't know who it was at all! Upon the forth call she passed the phone to me and i just answered it and ACCIDENTALLY placed it on speaker. Apparently, it was a guy and he appeared to be in a very noisy environemnt. Carrot was relatively freaked out and thus sent a msg to mr anonymonous asking him" Who are you?" Later during break, mr anonymous replied with ' I am your worst nightmare." I found it relatively humorous whereas carrot found it relatively freaky ( which it is.. ). The adventorous carrot decided to try again and messaged once more asking ' Who is this again?' = > sorry if its nt exact words, can't really remember. During math, the freakish guy replied with "I am your best friend cousin's brother''s sister's friend's uncle's cousin's friend and my name is Xiao Ming = )'. Being stupid, i automatically thought his name was really Xiao Ming and went......
" Wow his name is Xiaoming? That's such a weird and childish name! But i think he's from a chinese school.. But his english is so good!!"
Then for the whole ten minutes Carolyn and I were debating on who he actually was.. Suddenly we heard a huge BURST of laughter frm behind... And Aveil was laughing madly while saying " it was me!! It's so funny! Especially when both of you were debating!" Carolyn and I were like 0_0
Apparently, Aveil was bored.. And knowing that Carolyn does not have his number, he decided to call her and at the same time play a prank on her.
Unfortunately, his prank worked. And it fooled us both.
7 people were ' sick' today. I hope those that are really sick get well!!..

SIGH MORE MUGGING.
I HATE PROMOS.
I HATE EXAMS
I HATE A LEVELS.
I HATE MATHS!.

karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: