<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Wednesday, September 26, 2007 ' 4:37 PM.

Hey,
I've been sick for the last 2 days = ( And i'm NOT happy abt it at alL! YEsterday was mooncake festival and due to my 'sickness' i couldn't eat steamboat nor feast on mooncakes and was stuck in my room eating porridge and wantons ( doens't sound so bad but it is contrasting to the steamboat and mooncakes).. WELL we all know that god has a plan for us.. And i know he has a plan for me too! But sometimes i really wonder where his plan might lead us to. For example, me. I don't know why god wants me to fall sick? There are so many negative traits to falling sick NOW.
1. I can't eat whatever i want to eat ( namely the mooncake festival YESTERDAY)
2. I may not be able to attend my brother's birthday ( tommorrow) WHICH WILL SUCK
3. I can't go to school and chat with all my friends.
4. I can't go to school and pick up last minute revision before my promos start.
5. I can't go to school and productively study when GOD and I know that i can NEVER study at HOME.
SO WHY OH WHY does he make me SICK at this TIME??
I can only think of one good reason to fall sick now
1. rest.
BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT I NEED NOW! I NEED TO BE CRAMMING,MUGGING,PASSIONATELY STUDYING FOR MY PROMOS
2 weeks FROM NOW .. Before choir's massive carolling sessions starts i'd have ALL the rest i needed.. SO WHY NOW?!??..
karmy is exasperated..
SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER!! = (


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: