<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, October 12, 2007 ' 10:28 PM.

Hey guys, ( warning. this post might be a little insensitive)
I'm feeling much better already =). Well anyway just haven't been feeling happy abt other stuff( but im much happier than last time) And about this other stuff i just dont wanna share it with anyone else. Not that i dont trust em or anything. I just think that perhaps it's a little hard to comprehend 'cos after all eveyone's different and this problem's really complicated.On another note i REALLY REALLY REALLY AND I MEAN REALLY miss my friends at mg. = ) More specificaly esther and Hannah and kim = ) 'cos i know that it's only at ACJC that im having this problem and i know that if i was back at mg with these guys. I won't be facing this problem EVER and anyway they share it = ) So i really do suddenly miss them.
Not that i dont love my ACJC friends. But i really hate this problem and sometimes wish that it's not around. So that way i can be back with my mg friends = ). i guess mg's just different 'cos it's not a mixed school. i dont like being in a mixed school. i hate all the crushing and what not and i especially hate everyone being so obsessed over how they look. I mean i can understand if u care about how you look, even i do. but there's a limit. and i need to get away from insensitive people. These few days im being hurt too muchc. I know that the world's harsh and they'll just continually hurt you.( even your friends do so and i'll be lying if i said none of my acjc friends have ever hurt me. or mg friends ( of course).. Even close ones). So it's like, right now im nt in the world yet, so i dont wanna face these kind of people.. so like for now. I'm spending these 4 days at home thinking about various things. and HOPEFULLY by around monday i'll finally be alright. I just need to get away from these negative thoughts.
And as much as i enjoyed my lovely shopping trip with Carolyn and Sophia, i'd be lying to say that the shopping trip didn't trigger these negativ ethoughts. But i had great fun gals really.
Anyway i have other thoughts but i dont want to spill it all here, it'll hurt some people and i dont wanna do that.
Well im just not as strong as everyone thinks i gues.( a thoughtful post).

I've been writing stories, poems, lyrics again. I guess im just being emo again. But these things dont relate to anyone at all, they're just random posts.
And i know i have nobody to be mad at myself. But still.. i wish i cld just kill some of those people out there.
But i wont.
'cos i'll forgive and forget.
Meanwhile lyrics lyrics = )
Just pretty outside.

All I can hear you say about her is how pretty she is.
Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten what a black heart she has
Or has her looks blinded you
Last time when we were together it was nothing like that.
You’d tell me how wonderful I was being the way I am.
But eventually as she stepped into your life
She took your heart and she took your mind.
You broke up with me and said we’d stay as friends
And since then…
You’ve been gushing ‘bout her looks..
Does NOTHING matter anymore?!?..


Chorus:
Why can’t you try? To look deeper inside someone.
Does appearances count so much more than our love?
Have what we promised each other disappeared overnight?..
Over someone.. that’s just pretty outside..

Our jokes and what we talked about don’t matter.
It’s whether you can fit into size s.
Our smiles and our memories have gone.
What overtook was a strong smell of perfume.
Since then..
You’ve been talking about how sexy she is..
Does her repulsive behaviour don’t turn you off?!?...

Chorus again.

Bridge:
Whatever I say doesn’t count..
It’s because im not pretty like her..
So I’ve only got ONE thing left to say to you!!..
I can’t believe that I once fell for you..
Because you’re a fool..


Chorus again.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: