<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Tuesday, October 30, 2007 ' 7:31 PM.

Hey!,
I declare the academics of this year OFFICIALLY OVER! Haha i wouldn't exactly count the year over 'cos there's still choir and stuff. But the year is for sure over. (academically at least!). Haha. I was done with chinese A levels on Monday ( i'd tell you. it was quite a weird paper) Quite much harder than O levels. But not all that un-doable. Haha.. I had em. pw today! it was quite fun =). Haha it doesn't matter what the result is 'cos i know we all gave our best!. I really loovve my group members! haha they're a really good bunch!. Lol i've grown closer to them =) even Sarah Nair whose like my fellow MG member.=p. Thanks Colin,Wesley and Sarah for being my group members =). Wesley for being harsh at times ( harsh sanctions. Lol). Sarah for being the understanding group leader and Colin for being the whizz in media related stuff =). Finally, thanks Carolyn and Sophia for being supportive as well. THANK YOU!.
Well, on a side note. I got pretty upset before the presentation today because of a certain someone.To JC( yea that's his dumb intials) i can't believe how wrong i've been abt u. i thot you saying those stuff to lynette was bad enough but i thought you could be given another chance. But now.. I take it ALL back. I treated you as a friend, and even though sometimes you were annoying.. I still found you alright. but now. I take it all back. Is it so fun insulting people BEHIND their backs?.. I mean it's HURTFUL you dumbass. You're no friend man. You're a bastard.
You dont deserve to be my friend.
Finally to another person.. Please. If you don't like me, you dont need to make it so obvious.
I know you only look at a girl for her looks and if i was extremely pretty you'd prolly be nice to me.
But i won't.
'cos i find you quite the bastard at times too. So before you say you don't like other people, please look at your own actions and be mindful of other people's feelings.
FINALLY to the LAST bastard, give up already. PLEASE. im so sick of you. how many times must you be shoo-ed? Oh and its FINE to hang out with girls/talk to them. But please. Hang out with your own kind sometimes? Since you're famous for being somesort of a 'despo' people SOMETIMES get the wrong idea.
I know i shouldn't be insulting people like this on my blog and all. but i can't help it 'cos i can't stand how these people hurt/take advantage of me.
It's kinda like the last straw for me already. Really.
Therefore, from today i'm gonna be a changed person. Im going through my own intensive training for these 3 months. Or rather, two months ( spiritually and physically). So when the month of january comes i'd no longer be weak and will be able to handle any obstacles that come my way.
November third is the turning point.
just you wait and see.
WHEE my birthday is coming =).
Signing off..
kw.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: