<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, October 08, 2007 ' 10:27 PM.

hey,
Promos are over WHEE and i KNOW im supposed to be freakin happy. But well sorry, i'm not as happy as i should be? WHY because a certain someone ( whom i shan't mention) and WHOM is from my FAMILY is irrtating the hell outta me.
1. It's the end of exams, why can't i celebrate and go for karaoake?
2. In the first place, i didn't know that you were already at home.
3. Your so petty, just 'cos it's 8.30 and we haven't had dinner yet, you're fuming mad. In the first place.. I didn't know u weren't at home?.
4. Fine so u keep harping abt my results asking me redundant questions like " Do you think you'll do well?" How about " Im sorry but i can't predict my results."
5. You're always in a bad mood randomly scolding people when you feel like it. How abt how would u feel if i constantly scolded everyone surrounding you and made everyone feel gloomy.
6. STOP complaining and saying that woman suck or sth. I mean men ain't that good. Your a perfect example.
7. AND MANY MORE. ( could totally name like 10000000000000)
But the thing that pisses me off most is the fact that my exams end today and you look at me sulkily, give me a look of disgust I MEAN.. , can you like at least congragulate/celebrate with me for muggin my ass off?! ( I mean results dont matter that much if u put in ur best effort right? I mean NOBODY wants to not do well right?)

My verdict for you: GET A LIFE.
I'm trying not to be pissed and at the start I WASN"T but then i realized that you being mad with me cld result in me not being unable to GO SHOPPING with my friends and i find that F-IN unreasonable because the exams have ended and im supposedly SUPPOSED to be given liberty.
I hate you.
And i hope you know that.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: