<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, November 30, 2007 ' 9:54 PM.

Hey,
Sorry i haven't been blogging for a while. It's just that these few days weren't really very stable days. I'm not sure whether it's gods way of testing my new found faith and belief that i recently mentioned in my blog post.It could seem that way. But i'm glad that i made it through smoothly and I really like my new motto. Somehow, it just makes me less worried and a happier person.. I guess i'm really lucky to be able to have God indirectly speaking to me like that.. Even though i realized that i still like to worry alot.
Anyway, on a lighter note, i have quite a few things to look foward to.= )
1. Carolling. ( i actually always liked to hear choirs carol when i was overseas and i wished that i was one of em. Even though there's no snow in sg i'm sure we still have the christmas spirit and therefore, i'm really glad to be able to carol! Haha. XD But.. I just hope i can get all my notes and words down flat by tonight so that tomorrow won't be a worry)
2. CIP!! ( haha 2 CIP events to look foward to! And i do hope that all goes well.) Firstly's the Choir CIP in which we're going to be hosting,playing and mingling with children from 7-12 years old. I hope that'll it be a fun experience =). The second CIP is an exchange student programme with japanese students on 3rd and 4th Dec from 6-9.30pm. Even though it's not confirmed yet, still sounds very exciting doesn't it? =)
Oh gosh.. I just heard about Eileen about something regarding the CIP on 3rd and 4th Dec. Sigh. I knew things wldn't be so perfect.. Nevermind though, i'll just turn this opportunity into a chance to better myself.. But still. Urgh.. It kinda dampened my mood. But its' okay, i'll be fine the way i am =). Haha better start reading up on my Japanese again!
And anyway TO ESTHER thanks loads for your comment =) I'm sure you had LOADS of fun in the US! I'm jealous XD haha and i miss you and Hannie so we must meet up soon alright?. Yes i agree that we shouldn't change the way we look.. haha. I must've been overly obsessed with those photos. As long as i'm exercising and i know that i'm healthy. Why shld i care whether i'm bigger or not? Just 'cos friends ask you to lose weight so that you can fit in better? Those aren't true friends.. They're people that just don't understand the definition of healthy =). Haha and i've been running everyday recently so i feel super rejuvenated. who cares if the weight doesn't drop man I feel ENERGIZED!!
haha. Anyway so many things have been happening recently. I feel like i'm being caught in a whirlwind..
Alright Sayonara people!; )
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: