<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Tuesday, January 01, 2008 ' 1:09 PM.

Hey guys,
I decided to update my Japan entry now 'cos i don't think i'll really have the time ( or rather have the energy) to give a full entry on my Japan trip. Haha im kinda typing this out 'cos i wanna share with you my fun times in Japan!! XD. At least friends of mine who read my blog wld kinda know what i'm up to. That's what a blog's for right? Well.. to kinda start off my Japan trip, my flight was in the morning so i kinda had to drag myself up for the trip and i didn't exactly sleep well the night before 'cos i don't usually sleep well before a trip 'cos i tend to think of alot of things.( whether gd or bad). So anyway, the plane trip there was fine. I watched stardust and it's really quite good. Then i didn't know what other shows to watch so i watched abit of hairspray and went into deep sleep while listening to some good music that was available on krisworld.
Touching down in Tokyo's Narita airport some memories of when i was there 3 years ago kinda flowed back to me even though the airport looks kinda different. Immigration was fine, they took a picture of me and my oily face and we boarded this airport bus which wld kinda take me to my hotel. The bus was SO FREAKIN HOT. The bus was full with mostly korean and Hk people. And the driver didn't on the aircon at all.. he just opened this tiny window next to him.( so he's NOT hot) And I ( who is right at the back just suffocated.). So anyway i'll skip some details abt the hotel and stuff. Basically i just had dinner and kinda went to sleep.

Night in Tokyo ( i took this from my hotel room on the day i touched down).. WE had dinner after that and i went to snooze.
The next day nothing much happened in the monring. Just kinda walked around and I HAD YUMMY TEMPURA FOR LUNCH!
Tempura isnt' complete without beer to clear off the excess oil though. Haha.
After that we went to.. SHIBUYA 109! Omg it's total heaven there but a pity it's al winter clothes if not i would have WOULD HAVE bought like 10000 clothes. I bought like abt 7 pieces of clothes ( alogether in the trip) most of em were bought in Shibuya 109 if im not wrong! But all the girls there arelike SO freakin fashionable.The perfect makeup. The perfect hair and there legs look flawless and smooth. And they're all like models.. Sigh. haha.

Me and what i bought in cecil mcbee ( just a brief sample of what i bought in cecil mcbee. You can kinda mix and match so this is the 'winter'style Haha)

SHIBUYA 109! I just had to take a picture of this wonderful building. XD

I LOVE cecil mcbee. YES I DO.I bought some clothes from this brand called Rojita. Those of you who read japanese seventeen might know what im talking about =) The night was spent eating SHABUSHABU YUM!.

Price tag of one of my favourite clothes. ( I know i take realy random stuff)
Okayy apologies but after that my phone ran out of batt and i didn't have time to charge it so.. No photos XD. Basically.. i took a train to this place called Hakone for hot spring. It's like a traditional hotel where you wear your yukata and wooden clogs and walk around. It's really funn! I had the best massage there and the food is .. OMG. Sinful. Anyway, i'll try and get the phtoos from my brother then i'll be sure post em up.
Then we took the train back and i headed for the SHOPPING CENTRES! It was pretty much split up after that. My mother shopped at Takashimaya. My dad hung out with my brother and i went to Lumine. A more expensive version of Shibuya 109. There i bought more cecil mcbee stuff, invaded pinky girls ( but bought nothing) and there's this flea market shop that sells really cheap summer clothes but the sales assistant weren't nice so i left.. I invaded Esperenza too which has really nice shoes but there were so many people there that i cldn't breathe. Really. I couldn't. I went to Plaza after that where they sold all the beauty products and i bought tons of stuff there. They have really cute things there like this egg mask that has really cute packaging and everything!!. XD

Shopping area at Shinjuku

Street ( walked by myself that day) ( and this is also the area where i kinda got lost) I kept walking in circles it was so embarassing.
finally on the last day i shopped somemore and took some more views.

afternoon view

Gonna rain view.
I bought some pretty good snacks for you guys too. It's called the tokyo banana. ( those who don't like bananas then WARNING).. It's a yellow sponge cake on the outside and on the inside it's creamy banana with mouth-watering custard. IT expires on January the 8th so if any of you would like this tokyo banana do contact me to get a FREE piece. While stock lasts though. haha.
Anyway school starts tomorrow and im sooo not ready. I have a few more pieces of homework to complete, my Econnect is practically thrown out the window! Well. Here's to the new year of pleasant and not so pleasant surprises.
thanks for reading guys.
karms


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: