<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, January 21, 2008 ' 9:04 PM.

Hey,
I was really waay too busy during the weekend to actually give a proper update, sincere apologies! Right now it's Monday! Another week to slave through.. Hmm a FEW exciting things to look forward to.
1. Tomorrow might be going for a sort of 'class dinner' for Carol's birthday =)
2. On Thursday i'm going to steph's house to bake!
3. Wednesday ( first choir rehearsal with j1s and j2s.. I'm a little excited as to how we might sound)
4. Friday! ( Lunch at a special place with Carolyn and Sophia =) )
I know some peeps out there are troubled by many things.. be it studies/cca/relationship problems! Don't stress don't stress! Just take things one at a time.
My weekend went pretty well =)
I bought 2 pairs of shoes on Saturday!
And also chionged some of my hmwrk!
On Sunday i went to Audrey's house to bake and that included abit of bitching as well XD. ( i also chionged my hmwrk again!)
I have an econs test next week and i'm really scared for it 'cos i don't know my work well enough =(. Boo to tests!!!
I'm also a little scared for my math. But what else can I do? =_=.
Everyday i wake up and i get stressed out as my mind swirls abt various things!!
Tomorrow I finish school at 4.30 but maybe i might leave a little earlier ( hehehe). Im planning on doing some work tomorrow and going down for a little workout ( i seriously think that i'm super unfit).
Hmm. The one subject that i hate most now is math! I don't really like my class either.. I feel so detached frm everyone and i really CANT BE BOTHERED to try and make friends all over again. It's too ma fan 'sides i don't have to. I can always use math to do something MORE productive then make friends ('course it doesn't hurt to have a few).
I'm pretty sleepy.
Agenda for the day.
1. 6 articles for GP
2. SATs
3. Type out IH notes
4 Read SEA part 2.
I doubt i'm even gonna finish half of this.
Karmy is tired.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: