<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, February 01, 2008 ' 11:00 PM♥.

This post IS going to be an emo one.


I hate today, i cried so many times to so many different people. Thank you Zhiwai, char, al and last but not least STEPHANIE for being there for me when i needed you. I think i cried to you for almost an hour. Thank you so much. No one has ever been as comforting as you when I cried.

Many might be wondering, why the sudden outburst?

I refuse to dwell on it or even bother to explain it. Let's just say events triggered my sudden outburst. It is not because of one event.

I regret coming today because even if i wasn't there it wouldn't make a difference. I should have been smart and just not show up.

Friendship is mutual, you can't expect one side to keep giving.

Finally, to that one person. You said that you'll be lonely going today 'cos you might feel alone and all. In the end.. i would like to question you, who was the one that felt neglected?

My feelings are misunderstood and people can't comprehend how i feel... Not like i anyone wants to comprehend anyway..

Lastly, i feel that insulting other people is bad. Some people should use their brains before they say anything. Just because i don't retaliate, it doesn't mean i'm not secretly wishing that i could brutally kill you.

I refuse to be weak anymore... From now on my true feelings will show.

I am very agitated and I expect more crying to come.

If i didn't come today none of this would have happened. Ironically if i didn't come everyone would have been happier.

The verdict: It's best if i'm not even there.

Does anyone understand the feeling of awkwardness? I think in this case. Only a few people can raise their hand.

I on the otherhand, raise both.

Perhaps everything will be back to normal tomorrow and i'll have the same natural smile on my face.

But do take note, i can't be like that forever.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥