<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Saturday, February 02, 2008 ' 9:17 PM.

== warning: I suggest that people who might think that this post is targeted at them should probably not read this post 'cos there are bits and pieces of my true feelings in here and it really COULD hurt someone. But if i don't do this post now, i'll never ever be able to do it again=

The last post was emo.

This post would be no better.

I'm still feeling relatively angry and upset. You really can't expect ANY of this to go away in one day. Especially when whatever is conveyed through SMS doesn't seem _____ ( fill this one in yourself).

I recieved some weird chain mail about true friends today. Perhaps it's good timing. And i think right now would be a good time to question what true friends are.

I was especially touched by this certain story.

Elaina, 15, remembers the day she went clothes shopping with her best friend, who is overweight. The saleslady was being rude to her friend because there was so little in her size and nothing fit quite right.

Elaina is proud of how she helped her friend that day. "I had like an armful of clothes for myself (and may I add these clothes were to DIE for!) and I put all my clothes back and said, 'I don't like what they have in here, why don't we go somewhere with better clothes, not these cheap ones.'"

I've been in the position where i've been insulted/made fun of for everything about me. My size, my dress sense, the way i speak and everything. A true friend would stand up fo you. An aqquaintance won't. Being insulted is the most heart breaking thing that could ever happen to me. I take constructive critisms not childish criticisms. I would stand up for my friends anyday. But for now, i only know of about three of my close friends from MG that would ever do that for me.

Ironically, the situation is much worse now than it was before. Alright, so i might be on the fatter side might not have very good dress sense whatever. Perhaps its the truth, but a true friend will NEVER LET YOU HANDLE THIS CRITICISM ALONE. Much less add salt and pepper to your wound.

== this is not directly targeted to anybody, it's just my own personal feelings that's all==

"A true friend understands you, even when you're not talking," Casey, 14, said.

I laughed upon reading this sentence. A laugh of pain.

For Ashley, it was like this: She was sitting with a big group in the school lunchroom when she accidentally knocked her drink onto her lap. As word spread that it looked like Ashley had wet herself, the laughter began to mount. Then she noticed her best friend doing something strange.

"She poured water on herself," Ashley said

This is ultimately weird but it's just so sweet.

A true friend makes no excuses of having work or appointments or anything but will be with you whenever you need him/her. In your hour of desperation, a true friend will support you even if the whole world opposes you.

Do people like this really exist?

A good friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
A true friend calls you after you had a fight.

A good friend has never seen you cry.
A true friend has shoulders soggy from your tears.(thanks steph... I know you i made your shoulders soggy.)

FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.

REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.

After reading the collage of chain mails.

Verdict: i only have about 2-3 true friends, but it's okay. I'd rather have 2 then have 10 'cos i know that these 2 will stick by me forever and those other 8 will only last for as long as my school life lasts.

I've already put a warning on the top.

It's really not targeted specifically to anyone, it's just a post on fake friends vs true friends.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: