<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Sunday, March 23, 2008 ' 7:24 PM.

Hey guys,
What's up? happy easter everybody :D. I recieved no easter eggs or hot cross buns though.. Unfortunately. Well, i'm sorry i haven't been updating, once again i've been fairly busy. I promised to dedicate an entry to Carolyn but i might have to do that a little later 'cos i'm gonna be updating abt my life in this post first :D. So the blurness of carolyn will just have to wait!

I'm really sorry to people i promised to make time for. I might have broken promises and made all of you really mad at me but the things is, i really dont have the time and at this present moment of time you must understand that academics and cca take precedence over everything. Sure, i'll still make time for you guys but i won't be able to go out with you guys as much as i could've have in earlier parts of the year.

On top of studying for my A levels, i've also enrolled in classes for the SATs. Either than that, i've also dedicated myself to singing for the choir and improving myself solely for tour which i will most probably be going since it'll probably be something that will improve me vastly and allow me to face the A levels.

Upon recieving my crappy term exam results,i've been demoralized. It's okay though, i'll learn lessons from what i recieved, instead i'm going to fight for the grades i should be expecting myself to get ( 'cos i'm gonna put in times 10000 hard work) for the prelims and A levels. I need to mass practice ( which i did not do in the earlier months and therefore just crumbled) and i must really learn to focus in everything that I do so that i can get the fruits of my labour. With so many teachers, students, tuition teachers out there willing to help me, there's no reason to why i shld fall apart. I'm gonna try again for ALL my subjects. No matter if i keep failing international history or SEA history or Econs. I'm still gonna try and one day i wish to conquer it and conquer it well.

This sums up my proclamation and after thoughts for the term exam results. I didn't wanna update earlier 'cos i didn't want you guys to see the demoralized side of me, it's always when i've picked up that others can pick up with me! Jia you for chinese Carolyn. I know you won't JUST get that B you want, it's gonna be upgraded to an A =).I can see the effort you've been putting in. As for soph, just continue to work hard and keep up your gd results =). At the same time, continue to grow in strength and perseverance alright :D

I thank god for my brother being baptized today though!

One thing that demoralizes me is the fact that i have to go for SSP. As much as it helps me, it's actually on a thursday when i end at like 1.30. Blah.

Finally, good luck for me in the weeks ahead!

karmy


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: