<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Sunday, March 09, 2008 ' 9:54 PM.

Hey guys,
How did your weekend go? My weekend didn't go so well 'cos it was kinda boring even accounting the fact that it's actually the holidays. I dont think next week wld go any better either, especially accounting for the fact that my holidays are so full that i dont think i'll have the time to go and meet any one of my friends anymore =( ... I hope you guys enjoy your holidays though!
From next week onwards i gotta start reading the new set of IH notes ( and maybe do some articles), do the GP package as well as my SAT practices. I'm actually quite worried for my SATs now.. And i haven't been feeling that well, i'm constantly having headaches and i also have the urge to puke at times, not too sure what exactly is wrong with me and to be honest i'm not lovin it at all =(.

Anyway i went to Kino today that had a hell load of people. I bought my 2 books Koizora and i'm really happy =). Book 1 and book 2. I have to admit that it's really different frm the movie. In the movie the girl is so sweet and demure but in the book she's more rowdy and can be counted for as somewhat of a bad girl, ditto goes for the guy.I think the book's more real though 'cos it shows that nobody's perfect. ( of course the bk is more real since the story is real anyway)

At first i thought it might be a scam but when i scanned the second book, i realized that it's really true she wrote all her boyfriend's diary entries inside the book as well, and i can feel that she's really put all her emotions inside. I imagined it must have been quite sometime ago when she wrote this though. I'm guessing.. She must be at least 26 years old now. So i'm guessing that was abt 9 years ago since the HP hasn't even existed at that time, so im guessing the movie's quite erm.. technolgically advanced?

Ohh i can lend the book to anyone after the march hols k? I shld be done by then!

Meanwhile all of u guys do take care!

karmy


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: