<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Thursday, April 10, 2008 ' 9:54 PM♥.

Hey,
I'm updating once again 'cos i feel that i deserve a short break 'cos today's been quite a fulfilling day :D Except for the last parrt.. Haha.

School was alright today, i tried desperately to pay attention during econs and for once something practical did go inside my head.

I learnt ALOT during lit consultation today and thank you Mr Tanu and Sophia for being so patient with me. Just that lit doesn't really mix with my brain after a Gp test where there was constant flipping. In otherwords, my brain was fried and i seriously had the constant urge to laugh.

I had quite a few hrs of break after that where i went to the individual cubicle and really studied. I completely quite alot of things on my agenda, 2 history outlines and some econs and i read some of my newly borrowed bk :D. I'm just glad that i managed to do quite alot.

Sea was er.. mostly zonking out? But it was pretty okay.

I came home and was expecting my tuition teacher to come since i had already done her homework and everything but she psed me again. I'm giving her one last chance and if she doesn't treasure that chance. She's outta here. I'm serious abt my academics, i want her to be serious abt teaching too.

At the same time, i realized that i may have found the light that i was searching for recently. I can taste the feeling of last year coming bck again. Must be because of the excessive prompting. Haha thanks everyone. Even though the past few days were quite sucky.

I better get an early night today 'cos there's so many things going on tomorrow!! 2hr history lecture, 1 hr lit, 1 hr maths, and a whole lot of Gp. Plus sat class tomorrow! SO karmy has to FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS.

Agenda left for today: read arab-israeli war( or attempt to finish.)
Some econs
SAT homework
Attempt to read some of my newly borrowed bk.

Im also getting my clothes tomorrow :D kudos for online shopping,saves me a whole lot of time.

Karmy is QUITE satisfied today and hopes she can feel this way everyday!

The neverending pile of hmwrk and things to do..


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥