<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Sunday, April 06, 2008 ' 11:49 PM.

Hey,
It's my 200th post for this blog! It's went through alot that's for sure. Unforunately, i'm not as happy as i should be... I still feel pretty much the same as my last blog entry though i've been receiving quite alot of encouragement and everything.

But it's really not easy. I know the sense of achievement i might obtain if i really do manage to run this race successfully will be overwhelming. But it's just that the road to obtaining that sucess is rocky.

It's almost 12am now and i still have an SEA lvl 6 and an AQ to do. Honestly, even i don't know what i'm still doing online. These 2 things shldn't take too long though.

I'm still feeling relatively sick but not as bad as i was on friday since i had a stomachache to accompany that cough. Right now the stomach ache is gone but a running nose has decided to join my fellow cough friend.

I hope i recover soon 'cos i think that this sickness is making me have trouble thinking mentally and emotionally.

I've left behind what i should.

Tomorrow i've gotta start arranging consultations again and i'm not really looking forward to it.

Everytime i've finished writing an essay i always feel like it's nt good enough and i feel this sense of dread overpowering me. I keep thinking to myself ' i can write better than this' , ' i can phrase my sentences better than this'. But somehow, i'm just not doing it.

I'M STILL SEARCHING FOR THAT BLOODY INSPIRATION I HAD LAST YEAR WHEN I RECIEVED MY CRAPPY TERM RESULTS... THAT INSPIRATION FOR ME TO MAKE A CHANGE AND DO BETTER.

I've already been searching since thursday..

WHERE ARE YOU?


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: