<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Sunday, May 11, 2008 ' 11:30 PM.

Hey,
I'm not sure why the title 'broken egg' came into my mind as i began my post for the day. Maybe it's because my brain seems to resemble an egg and instead of it being fried like it should be, its more like broken because my brain refuses to absorb anything.

I have been extremely and i mean extremely tired,guilty and not in the highest of moods i must say over the past few days. I have been indulging in excessive sleep due to the lack of it during the week resulting in me not touching the pile of work and HUGE HUGE HUGE stack of revision awaiting me.

Perhaps it's a gd that 2 weeks frm now the June hols are gonna be here and i'm gonna have a well deserved break. WRONG. either than tour which i'm sure wldn't really be a break, i still have to do intensive revision during the June hols.

I know everyone's pretty tired too 'cos i can sense that everyone's mood is going down. Even the teacher's mood, though some of them seem to be picking up due to the arrival of the June holidays. My academics seem to suck though i'm quite happy that i recieved 16/25 for my math test, im guessing that THAT is an improvement though i'm pretty sure that i wld've been able to score 21. It was a stupid careless mistake and that's all i can say.

I've been pretty angry over the past few days too. I was fuming mad on sat to how people can take advantage of you like that so easily.. I was fuming mad on friday during lessons. I know that we deserve to be scolded and i really can understand but how do you make someone that has hardly spoken up in class suddenly be extremely extroverted and give excellent answers? I know that's a barrier i have to overcome but must you put it so HARSHLY?.. Furthermore, our personalities just tend to be overpowered by those who give ANSWERS ALL THE TIME, ESPECIALLY SINCE THAT PERSON ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION EVEN BEFORE WE can?! SO is that actually our fault?

You can't blame the fact that we're this way.

And i'm really annoyed with whoever reported this in the first place. ( ほんとにわ大嫌い!) => And who cares whether this is right in the first place? I just need to mask my anger wtih another language.

In otherwords, these few points sum up last week.
1. Academics was virtually not present in my life, yes i absorbed, learned. But at the same time didn't adhere to my schedule and was constantly panicking because i keep seeing the ' 3 months more to A levels' in my diary book.
2. Sleep was virtually not present as well, until the weekend came which took up virtually me WHOLE WEEEKEND. I was like a sleeping log.
3. My voice in terms of singing is no where near its peak, i might not be as airy as i was before but i realized that there's something very impt that i still dont know how to do. And that word is PROJECT and just because i've sung louder now, people around me can hear me but the ones in front can't.
4. Some people in my CCA think too much of themselves, they think they can sing really well. Excuse me, get a grip. Don't blame everything on our juniors, they're trying too and if an alumni can tell me that he/she isn't gd enough then i dont see why you say you are, there's always room for improvement therefore i suggest you take the criticsm and spin it into improvement.

Its a long summary i think thats basically it though.
BASICALLY, last week was a really gruelling week. I just kept panicking abt the A levels ( or rather prelims), constantly got irritated and angry and just didn't get enough sleep.

I hope this week will be better, but somehow i'm not so sure it will be.
助けてください!!!


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: