<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Saturday, May 24, 2008 ' 11:33 PM.

Once again, it's been quite a while since i've updated.

I'm sure you guys know why i've been so busy recently. Yup, it's cause i'm currently preparing myself for tour! I'm leaving on monday which is the 26th and just to let you guys know, i'll be back on the 5th :D

Anyway when i return, do spur me on to study okay! Time is precious and at this current day i've yet to have the mood to study but i'm sure that when i return i'll be raring ahead to study! So Sophia, Carolyn let's all do this together and make all the teachers proud alright? NOBODY is to get left behind ( and usually that's me 'cos im not as smart as you two =( but it's alright, i'll try to be on par with you guys in terms of revision yea?)

I'm excited for tour but i'm quite unhappy 'cos i fell sick today. There are so many people in my CCA that are sick and i'm just so dao mei as to get a sorethroat TODAY. Out of all days, i'd much rather have gotten it last week.. So i'm actually relatively depressed. -_-ll.

I'm relatively anticipating the tour though 'cos i'm almost positive that i'm gonna learn many new things and have many interesting experiences.. I hope that i won't get distracted during the tour and just put all my heart and soul into the music. That wld actually be the best.

But the thing is.. I still can't help but worry abt 2 things.
The first is MOST obvious, it's academics ( prelims specifically). I have one week plus less than anyone to study ( not that if i didn't go for tour i wld do anything). But still, it bothers me that i won't be able to use some of that time to do some revision ( of course i'm doing a whole new dimension of learning overseas)

The second thing is my SAT twos.. Which i think that it's gonna be quite difficult for me to actually score well for it. I want to but my math really sucks it's like i'm only taking SATs lvl one but it's already so horrid. Secondly, my lit isn't very good or anything and sometimes i'm merely closing a blind eye and anyhow choosing. However after this, i won't have another chance to re-take my SAT twos anymore and it bothers me.

If i don't do well for this ( or even fail, gulp) i'm so screwed.
But i'm gonna try to not let that happen. I don't want it to happen =(

I shldn't always be ranting abt how worried i am in my post,it does me no good.

But i can't help it!

Wish me gd luck!


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: