<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, June 16, 2008 ' 12:03 AM.

Hey guys,
I know i haven't been updating for so long and i apologize, just been really busy with certain things but i'm updating now.

Would love to update more abt tour but i'm sure by now you guys wld have seen enough photos and heard enough posts about it.

Unfortunately, this post is going to be quite depressing because of the mood that i'm feeling right now.

I don't understand why people act they way they do ( that's all I can say)

Why do people quarrel over such petty matters and why do people harbour evil desires?

Is it because quarreling makes one superior? Does harbouring evil desires make someone a better person?

If the answers to all this is no then why do we still do it?

I'm exasperated and sometimes I don't really know what friends mean.

I really think that it's better to have less friends than more friends at times. The less friends you have the less a chance is there of them backstabbing you, telling things about you.

The good thing is that these friends will probably be there for you when you're down. Or will they? I mean they probably would but would they stand up for you when you're being bullied? Would they help you up when everyone is against you? ( Or wld they not because all they care about is their own acceptance and whether THEY are popular or not)

I'm not directing this at anyone it's just some thoughts that I have.

When i feel that everything is alright, bad days like these just have to shoot straight at me. But i'll take it all in, I know I will.

I still have a whole stack of homework to complete and i barely touched anything today. I've just been thinking too much, i'm sick of thinking but i wish these thoughts wld all disappear from my head.

I'm not mature, i'm irrational and i know i'm sensitive and my heart takes over my head. Maybe this is why everything affects me so much?

I'm sure i'll get over it. I know i'm not mature and everything but i wish some people would just grow up, it's not fun to watch people in pain so please do something about it.

'cos you wouldn't know how much it hurts till you experience it yourself.

I feel like locking myself up and not seeing anyone for ages.

But Yay, i'm seeing 1 and F tomorrow, at least that makes me feel a little better.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: