<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Sunday, June 22, 2008 ' 4:37 PM.

Hey,
I'm taking a short break frm writing essays because it's really taking all my brain juice away.. At the same time, i realized that i forgot alot of things in relation to Brave New world!! =(. Tomorrow school starts again, even though i'm glad to see all my friends again i'm actually quite scared too 'cos i won't be having another break until the September holidays and that's not really counted as a break. It's prelims full speed ahead noww.. And i don't feel ready for it at all. BLAH.. ANd it's only 2 mths left to prelims ( Very soon only a mth) so intense mugging has to start.. But everytime i want to start it just backfires on me..

Alright, i shall wrap up this fantastic month that I had. I have no more tour photos ( and i'm not going to put them up anyway since there's so many photos on facebook). Instead,i'm going to put up some langkawii photos! And especially since this blog is only catered for a few people so it's okay. ( 'cos there are unglam photos and stuff). I WON"T put up any photos of me in my swimsuit so don't worry. Haha.

Here are some photos of me, my family and the villa that we stayed in Langkawii. It was just FANTASTIC> Haha. Poor me though, i still have 1 more lit essay to complete and econs and alot more. But i think i'm going to only complete lit today, i still want to enjoy the rest of my holiday =(. ( less than 24 hrs.) Haha..

PHOTO time. ( enjoy)

The view from my room! Isn't it lovely?

The twin beds that my brother and I slept on = )

Another view from my room!

Me making use of the mirror to take a shot of myself =)

The swimming pool area.

The coconut juice that my brother drank =)

My brother looking slightly amused.

The gorgeous sunset

Picture number 2

I got really bored so i tried to play around with my camera. In this case it looks like i'm 'picking' my brother up 'cos of our distance. Haha it was quite funny.

Haha just to digress a little, this is a picture from the thanksgiving service where the choir celebrated their 20th anniversary! ( june)

A picture of me looking happy on this seat swing!

My brother and i!

Us having lunch!

My mother and I. I was slightly red during that day 'cos i was drinking alcohol. Haha

Us attempting to do the kawaii pose!

Us at dinner.

MORNING!

A really fat and ugly picture of me. But i like the background, that's why i'm putting this up.

We had our dinner in a tent! How cool is that? = )


Us in front of the food that is abt to bbqued.Haha i look considerably tanner here.

Us having our last breakfast before we make our way back to Singapore. SNIFF

My brother and I at the airport. See how absorbed I am in the book 'the last empress'?

READING the last empress again. ( in fact i read it throughout the whole flight and finished it. It's just soo good!)

BYEBYE LANGKAWI( this is actually how our villa looks like =) )

I have excluded all pictures such as swimsuit photos and other photos that reveal too much flesh as it is private and I don't want to make any of you blind.

That's it.

Great June holidays!
Terrible next 5 months.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: