<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, June 06, 2008 ' 9:39 PM♥.

Hey peeps!,
I'm back from my 10-day tour and i'm sure i was much missed? haha. Actually i have a ton of things to update on about the tour but i currently don't have the time and i'm not sure if i'll ever have the time! I've got an SAT two exam tomorrow so wish me gd luck peeps!!

Haha for now i'll use a few sentences to describe the tour!

It was mainly an enriching experience, it was bitter and sweet at the same time, covered many lessons that i wouldn't have originally learnt in life. In short, it was the best experience ever and i felt that it helped me mature some what and made me less afraid in terms of facing the A levels :D.

I'll update more abt it when i have the time since this is such a short update! I have some photos though so enjoy :D ( I have many more but here are a few to whet your appetite)


( me and nicole at the airport! Can't remember who was doing the heart-shaped design.. haha, looks wrong doesn't it?) haha nicole's my shopping partner :D


My group in Changi airport! GROUP A3! And my group LOVES to camwhore. Haha. 'cos of Jiajun and nicole and a few others :D

Us in Dubai airport! ( where we transited for quite a while!) what did i tell you?

Our group in a sightseeing place in Vienna

I was having a nosebleed at this pt and Nicole decided to take an unglam shot of me!!
Us
Proof of Nicole doing so! Haha

Me, Ziyun, rajes! We took this at this stopover place during the course of our ride to the Vienna airport for the flight home!
trying to be 'part of' the rose plant!

I still have alot of other photos but it's currently still with our group's special photographer Faith! So when i get it i'll post more photos :D.

Haha hope everyone's doing great? I have alot of academics stuff to catch up with though. Sniff wish me gd luck!

I wld like to thank grp A3, all the choristers, teachers and god for making this trip such a blessed one. I've had many touching experiences over there and i thank god for all that i've experienced! :D

karmy WILL BE BACK!


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥