<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, September 01, 2008 ' 3:16 PM♥.

Hey guys,
The OFFICIAL september holidays have started! Sry i haven't updated you guys in a while.. It's just that i've been rather lazy. I'm not sure why but i kinda want school to start again.I know its really weird 'cos when school stops then i want school to start again but when school starts then i want the holidays to come. Haha its mostly 'cos like even though its currently the holidays i can't completely let my guard down 'cos i know i have to start the momentum going once school starts again and at the same time i can't bring myself to mugh 'cos i dont have the FEELING. As in the feeling like there's an extreme need to mug. You know.. you'll mostly have that feeling when school has re-opened as you see everyone flustered. So basically the hols have been quite boring. I'm gonna officially start my University application preperations this wednesday and maybe start to study again.
These 2 weeks i've been kinda movie marathoning all the old movies and some new ones. I watched Koizora and a bit of a walk to remember at Sophia's house. Then i watched the notebook when I came back and I just watched dreamgirls on HBO. It was quite gd not too draggy but i just felt tha there was waay too much singing. Haha but it was gd. I realized that i quite like musicals.
I think that i miss singing too much. I've been dreaming about the choir alot these few days and i keep dreaming that i'm swinging up and down. Like i'm gonna fall off or sth. I think i'm hanging on to my sanity by a thread!
HAHA anyway some pictures frm these few weeks :D ( all random)

Char and I during the Japanese festival :D

Our jumpshot when we returned to MG

Me (ugly) and Carolyn during class BBQ.

Some of us during class BBQ

Everyone that went for the class BBQ :D

That's all folks!


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥