<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, October 31, 2008 ' 4:11 PM♥.

The SEA monster is slayed! Or is it really?? For me, I'd say that today's SEA paper was rather average even though I still have that sinking feeling present.

I shan't elaborate more on today's paper because it already belongs to the past. I can't change the past but I can still shape the future.

I can safely say that it wasn't as bad as i expected but it could surely have been better. I know i studied all I can, wrote all I can but I still don't think it might be enough. For now, I'm just going to get that thought outta my head and focus on gp.

In which my aim is to get a C or a B. No D's or E's 'cause they honestly don't look very nice :( . I was never an A person in Gp but i've gotten a C before. If i can get it before i can get it down!.

As i mentioned before i'll mention again, i'm never someone who could get straight A's and i don't think that i'm gonna get straight A's either but an average of B's or C's is enough to make me happy. I don't care if the top universities don't accept me. My brain was never made of gold but i know that my heart is in some ways. So with an average brain and the personality that i possess i'm sure that i can still get far enough :)

But right now, my main aim is to fulfill that target

Strive on everyone! Just more monsters to slay, more setbacks to come but we will survive it... through it all :)


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥