<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, November 14, 2008 ' 8:09 PM♥.

Hey guys!,
I hope you guys haven't abandoned reading my blog yet 'cos I've got more time to blog now 'cos i have PARTIAL FREEDOM ALREADY. I mean i still have lit but i can still rest for like 3 or 4 days before i begin slaving for lit. I'm sure that i can do the last paper WELL :).

Anyway, SOME of you peeps out there are wondering what's this game that i was talking about that i've kinda liked since 2005. Except that in 2006 I kinda abandoned it for awhile 'cos of O levels and once again i abandoned it for a while 'cos of A levels but right now i'm once again back in the game. haha.

This game's called auditionsea. It's basically a dance game where you have to use keys to like press and press the spacebar in accordance to the beat of the music. They're many different types of modes as well. Like clubdance, couple dance etc etc. haha. But i kinda just play it 'cos it's rather fun. If you're good you can chance in which you have to press down instead of up. Basically the opp. of the normal arrows which i personally feel is rather good exercise for your brain. haha.

Anyway i'm not recc anyone to this game i'm just stating what I like and PLEASE DON'T COMMENT on my tagboard that this game is cheesy or i shldn't be playing such games whatsoever. 'cos it's just to ease my boredom and I'M NOT ADDICTED TO IT. I dont play it 24/7. Only when i'm bored and i still have a life. I sleep, i eat, i go out, i study.( FOR LIT NOT YET, I MEANT BEFORE). so at least, and i'm just sharing with you guys my likes ;)

My next update will be on my prom dress and that's tmrw. Do give me comments on what you think about it alright?

OKAY, HERE'S SOME PICTURES OF AUDITION ( i finally learnt how to take screenshots)

This is like a typical game mode. haha. My character's the one with the green cap and yea i look different from typical characters, most people have like CHICKEN HAIR.

This is club dance! basically 3 guys dance, 3 girls dance. you choose the one that you want to dance with, this guy wasn't chosen by any of us so he's like kneeling on the floor in despair. DONT WORRY I KNOW HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REEL LIFE AND REAL LIFE OKAY? it just looks sweet and entertaining.


This is an example of a girl not being chosen. sad i know.

This is what happens when your chosne! my friend is offering a flower to my character. Haha.


This is a screenshot of us waiting, look how many people want to play at the back -_-. It's mostly chicken ponytail freaks as well.

Finally, a picture of my friend and i talked 'cos we're bored. Yes strawberry tissue is my name. SAVE ME THE EMBARASSMENT.

haha, i hope this gives you an insight of MY SECRET LIFE of liking to play this game. hahhaa.
next issue's on prom!


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥