<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, November 07, 2008 ' 6:29 PM♥.

Hey peeps,
I know that i shldn't be blogging down especially since next week is hell week as i have papers from Monday to Thursday straight. But yesterday was such a strange day that i thought that i've decided to blog about it so that i can store it in my blog memory and somehow i'm sure that this post would intrigue me when i read it again maybe like 2 years down the road or something like that. As much as yesterday was an interesting day, it was also quite a bad day. But i'll try and delete the bits as to why it was bad and everything.
Anyway my day started off with a rather early rise because my mother insisted on taking me to this club21 sale where they were selling things eighty percent off.. I only went because Marc Jacobs and Jilsanders were having things at eighty percent off too and i quite like these two shops. Especially Marc Jacobs but it's really really super duper expensive. Anyway when i was there, the sight was a rather funny one with everbody pretty much frantically looking for clothes, people trying on cocktail dresses on top of their t-shirt and shorts making them look like Cinderella gone wrong and Aunties just picking up everything that they saw and throwing them into the extra large plastic bag they were carrying.
I was following my mother while she walked around and honestly nothing interested me. Yes, they were all EXTREMELY CHEAP now compared to the past. But i told myself that with the economy doing so bad i wasn't gonna buy anything unless I really liked it. Just as i was walking towards the jacket section i spotted a teacher that taught me in AC. I was relatively shocked and took a double take 'cos i couldn't believe what i was seeing. It was quite hilarious though because he was taking a pair of pants and putting it around his neck. Ultimately, to test to see if the pants would fit. ( 'cos there's this saying that if you can put the pants/jeans around your neck it'll fit 'cos your neck has the same circumference as your waist. I think.) So anyway, that was pretty much it. I immediately messaged a friend to tell her about it, i just couldn't keep this to myself. It was just so STRANGE. It also means that he probably has a club21 card. And he is also probably a gigantic fan of shopping. Anyway i didn't say hi. I didn't think he'd be happy to know that a student acutally saw him going mad at a sale. And I wouldn't think I'd want him to think that i was going mad at some sale too.
Anyway, that was the first strange thing that day. The day passed by rather quickly and at night i went on MSN to check something and a friend of mine talked to me and so i caught up with him for a short while and he asked me whether i knew how to shuffle. ( 'cos we were talking about dance.) i thought he meant shuffling cards so i said ' yea, who wouldn't know how to do that?' and then he went ' no, as in dancing that kinda shuffle.' And then i thought he meant tap dance 'cos when i was in tapdance in primary school i learned how to shuffle.And he laughed as in 'lol' on MSN and he said ' No, as in shuffle. Like moonwalk'. And then he gave me a website. So i went to check it out and it really looked pretty cool. But i hated the music. Sounds like some techno gone wrong. So i went to attempt to try the music in a bid to let myself relax. ( you know those stressed muscles from studying) and i ended up tripping over my chair and my nail broke into half.. Yes, it was painful. And when i looked in the mirror trying to copy the moves from youtube. I looked completely retarded. But it was interesting to know a new form of dance. I 've never heard of this dance before. APPARENTLY a friend i never thought wld know how to dance KNOWS HOW TO SHUFFLE. I was completely shocked.
To end off my strange day i had strange dreams. such as a recurring dream of me being late for my lit exam and me receiving phonecalls from various classmates to remind me not to be late but i'm still late. And then i dreamt of my brother carrying blocks of wood in an attempt to build a house and somehow it turned into a gingerbread house and i started eating it. My dreams were filled with all these strange occurences. I have no idea what my dreams are trying to tell me..
I listened to a friend's problem yesterday too. She's having some problems with this guy in her school. ( poly). And upon hearing her story, i really do feel for her. Sometimes i think that guys are the most insensitive and stupidest creatures in the entire world. ( so sorry for insulting them). And i only said 'sometimes'. They don't know how deeply they can hurt a girl.
I had an interesting conversation with a friend a few days back too, she came back frm Australia a few days ago and so we caught up a little. I got really shocked 'cos she told me that she can't stand how some guys can be. Apparently most guys only really care about 3 things in a girl ( specifically). If your legs are sexy, if your figure's good and if you have big boobs. I never really knew that it was broken down like this.
Maybe 'cos i don't fit into this sexy image thing i find them really superficial. I mean what happened to personality? I should stop talking about this, i hardly think anyone cares about that anymore. I mean, i won't purposely go look for a handsome guy if he's crap. LIKE COME ON.
Okay, enough ranting i just thought i shld have a different post in comparsion to AH SAVE ME,I DONT WANNA STUDY ANYMORE.

That's it for today.
JY everybody.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥