<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, December 26, 2008 ' 11:18 PM.

Hello!,
It's me again. Two posts in one day. WHOO. Anyway i'm not gonna do a proper post here.. Instead i'm just gonna do a quiz that i found on Charmaine's blog and another one that i found on facebook. haha i'm currently waiting for something i'm downloading to finish.. so i'll just do this as i wait :D

quiz #1 (taken from Charmaine's. blog)
Erase my answer and write ur own.Use the first letter of your name to write your answer.They have to be real places' name and objects.
1. Four letter word - keys!
2. Boy name - Karno ( my brother's name. Whoo hoo)
3. Girl name - Karmy ( my beautiful name :D)
4. Occupation - Koala bear researcher ( just some crap. LOL)
5. Colour - Khaki ( and a gross color!)
6. Something you wear - Karmy ( my mother's pyjama brand. obviously.)
7. Beverage - I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. Koffee. hahaha
8. Food -kidney beans
9. Place - Korea :D
10. Something found in bathroom - Kleenex
11. Reason for being late - Kite in the sky distracted me.
12. Something you shout - Karmy rocks.
13. Font - i have no idea. Seriously.
14. TV show - Kingdown. ( or was it a movie? LOL)
15. Song Title - Kiss me.

quiz #2
According to your age, list its number and the things people hardly know about you

1. Only my close friends know that i detest roses and love sunflowers.
2. I don't fancy chocolate very much.
3. It doesn't mean that i like the person if i look at you and turn red.
4. It could mean i'm feeling hot that's why i turn red.
5. Or it could mean that i'm scared of you or find it really awkward to talk to you. Which probably means that you should stop talking to me and let my face regain it's normal color.
6. I don't really like any form of alcohol either than Champagne.
7. There are days when I hate pink.
8. I love the fragrance of the harajuku perfume.
9. I love doing things that guys wouldn't usually expect of girls ( love to play the psp,wii,ps2,ds, love to play sports like basketball,soccer.. and i love to play racing and all sorts of other things in the arcade)
10. I read people's emotions and thoughts pretty well.
11. I don't like having a large group of friends and prefer just having a few friends and keeping them to myself.
12. I hate it when people quarrel or talk loudly 'cos i prefer quiet surroudings.
13. I actually had a crush on a guy when i was in ACS international and the story was actually a really weird one. I felt like the Cinderella that never found her fairy godmother.
14. I don't like guys who wear t-shirts, shorts and flipflops when they go out.. Unless its to the beach.
15. I don't like 90% of Singaporean guys and don't wish to marry one. It's fairly okay especially since I'm not comprised of Singaporean blood :D
16. As much as I think Japanese guys are good looking, I think Indonesian Chinese guys are still more suited as husband material.
17. Japan is not my favorite country ANYMORE.
18. I love winter and christmas in a cold country. SO ACTUALLY I DO NOT LIKE HOT COUNTRIES. I <3 to wear winter clothing and shop for it.. And i have a crazy obsession over boots. I own 3 pairs and i don't even live in a cold country :D

here is another quiz. FEEL FREE TO STOP READING IF YOU'R GETTING BORED.

LAYER ONE--
Name: Karmy
-- Birthdate: November 3rd
-- Birthplace: Singapore--
Current Location: Singapore--
Eye Color:dark brown, almost black-
Hair Color: black
-- Height: 166cm
LAYER TWO--
The shoes you wore today: Slippers. I didn't go out
-- Your weakness: too many--
Your fears: too many.--
Goal you'd like to achieve: Prove to everyone that i will be successful in the hospitality industry and that you can't look down on someone just 'cos they dont wanna be a lawyer or a doctor.
LAYER THREE-- Your thoughts first waking up: My cramps hurt.--
Your best physical feature: eyes i guess.--
Your bedtime: whenever--
Your most missed memory: Talking with my grandma during the period when she recognized me.
LAYER FOUR-- Pepsi or Coke: hate both.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: don't like fast food.
-- Adidas or Nike: Nike
-- Single or Group Dates: Single when we've just started out. Group when we know each other's friends better.
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Earl grey.
-- Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
-- Cappuccino or Coffee: Decaf latte :)
LAYER FIVE-- Smoke: ewww--
Swear: Nope
-- Sing: yea :D
-- Take a shower: IS THIS A STUPID QNS?
-- Do you think you've been in love: probably not
-- Want to go to college: yushh--
Believe in yourself: most of the time--
Get motion sickness: No.except the hk taxi. makes me wanna puke.
-- Think you're a health freak: Trying to.
-- Get along with your parents: most of the time
LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no--
Eaten sushi: yupp--
Been on stage: no.--
Gone skating: o: no. --
Made homemade cookies: no--
Gone skinny dipping: haha nooooo.--
Dyed your hair: No:
Ever...-- Been called a tease: omg yes! haha--
Shoplifted: No haha
LAYER EIGHT-- Age you hope to be married: mmm late 20s. before 28 :)--
Numbers and names of children: 2 girls. names, no idea.
-- How do you want to die: peacefully.--
Where you want to go to college: USA or swizzieland :D
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Hospitality industry!
What country would you most like to visit: No specific place.
NINE: In a guy/girl...-- Best eye color?: dark brown
Best hair color?: dark.--
Short or long hair?: not too long--
Height: taller then me --
Best weight: err not too thin please.. I can't stand thin guys. Slightly chubby is fine but not too fat.
-- Best articles of clothing: just no slippers, t-shirts and shorts. A nice shirt with jeans and sneakers wld do the trick. A plus if he adds a cap. haha
LAYER TEN-- Number of people I would trust with my life: no one-- Number of piercings: none
-- Number of tattoos: none--
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: iono.-- Number of scars on my body: haha a couple.--
Number of things in my past that I regret: a few.
LAYER ELEVEN-- last cigarette: never!--
last good cry: a few days ago.
-- last library book checked out: woah.. haha. No idea. :D-- -- last book read: I'm currently reading twilight.
-- last food consumed: dinner. haha
-- last phone call: mhmm dunno. Many christmas calls yesterday.
-- last tv show watched: lol. no idea.--
last annoyance: annoying parents
-- last soda drank: i dnt drink soda--
last key used: NA--
last words spoken: huh.( i said this, seriously)
--- last sleep: last night--
last ice cream eaten: like a mth ago or sth--
last time hugged: meh dunno --
last time scolded: lol dunno--
last underwear worn: i don't really see the color of my underwear. I believe its white.
last bra worn: eh, beige.
-- last shirt worn: TKK house shirt.
-- last time dancing: just ( dnt ask)--
last show attended: The choir carolling :D
LAYER TWELVE
I HATE: people and insects. But nt really people that much.
I FEAR: tons of stuff
I HOPE: I do okay
FEEL: frustrated
I HIDE: ... no where
THINK: i wanna destroy my computer.

Okay, done with this and my download restarted itself. FANTASTIC.

But anyway im done with quizzies. my boredom has INCREASED.

Bye folks.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: