<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, December 26, 2008 ' 8:47 PM.

Hey guys,
In the end what happened proved to be a mistake but a blessing in diguise as well so i'm pretty glad :)

HAPPY BELATED CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE (sounds weird).Soon the year of 2009 will be coming and they'll definitely be many surprises in store for many of us but let's strive on as usual :D

At the same time, i haven't done my hk post yet!! WILL DO IT SOON. I wanted to post pictures of my christmas presents as well but i decided against it. haha.

I got really awesome stuff this year! haha Santa Claus's stocking was really cute. I got loads of cute stuff like banana pencil case, toasted bread holder and all sorts of other cute stuff. My cousin gave me a cute white seal for christmas too! Haha and my brother, woah he was so generous this year he bought me a coach handbag from the US <3. But this doesn't beat my PINK PSP! haha, i got a psp :D:D:D:D:D! I'm awesomely happy right now :D

Anyway, this doesn't mean i only like all the expensive presents.. I loved everything else that i got. Made me feel so blessed and i love all my christmas presents this year.

And hearing my juniors carol made me feel so proud of them! :D They rock my world. ( in the musical sense!)

Take care,
Karmy

Ohh and i'm feeling really really excited because i'm gonna start learning french next year. Whoo hoo.. But i hope some university wld at least accept me next year. I WISH, I PRAY, I HOPE XD.


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: