<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21139404?origin\x3dhttp://kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Thursday, December 18, 2008 ' 8:51 PM.

Hey,
I'm trying my best not to feel irritated and after reading Carolyn's post it really made me calm down alot. So thanks alot for your post, babe.

But still, I'm still feeling relatively irritated. Unlike Carolyn's post, i'm gonna state points to why i'm irritated and state points after that to why I should not be irritated and view it as a blessing.

I'm irritated because...
1. I'm sick of people telling me that the hospitality industry is not cut out for me and asking me to pursue other dreams that are not suited for me at all such as being a doctor or a fashion designer. Maybe they'd like to know that i hate blood and i detest drawing.

2. I'm sick of people using the hosptality industry against me. For example, ' you're so messy how can you survive in the industry? Especially because you're so absent-minded'. blah blah blah.

3. I'm irritated of different people trying to shove their views in my head and point me in different directions. GO TO SWITZERLAND, GO TO USA, GO TO BOSTON, GO TO GO TO GO TO. I wish they'd leave me alone and stop telling me go to where go to where.

4. I'm irritated of certain people that keep treating me like a child. Such as, ' oh when where who what are you with now?' and ' remember to clean up your room, do your schedule. blah blah blah' YEA I KNOW ALL THIS OKAY.

5. I'm irritated of people judging me from external appearance. Just because i look stupid doesn't mean I am. Just because i'm messy on the outside doesn't mean i'm messy on the inside.. It's just unfair to take the external appearance to judge people! FURTHERMORE, i myself know my own flaws, i detest it when people keep shoving it in my face. I know i'm absent-minded, messy, have a poor sense of direction. But ever heard the phrase' it's imperfection that make people perfect?'

6. I'm irritated with many more things but i'll end here. THE LAST THING IS. I'm irritated with guys that keep looking at external appearances. You might say it's 'cos i'm not hot/sexy/pretty that's why I'm irritated 'cos if i were i might be liking the attention. But no that's not the reason, it just pisses me off. I really dislike it when guys look at a girl, think she's not attractive and then passes her on as NOT EVEN A GIRLFRIEND, BUT FRIEND MATERIAL. Just 'cos she's not so pretty, she can't be a friend huh? Wow, who do you think your are? Mr handsome? 'cos sorry guy, even if you had decent looks, you're just plain ugly.

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET. I HATE DESPERATE GUYS THAT DON'T KNOW HOW TO PRESENT THEMSELVES. Suitable actions for suitable people for suitable locations. sigh.

And things to be thankful for?

1. Those people who keep mocking my industry, it just makes me wanna prove to them even more that I'm capable of achieving my dreams. There's no limit to my tenacity.

2. Makes me clearer of my goals, know what i want to achieve and also what might prevent me from achieving them. It's like criticism right to my face, which i really hate but i'll have to live with 'cos the industry will be full of it. But for right now, for those people especially who don't even know what the industry is like, stop pretending that you know it or the people that work in it. 'cos you don't. Don't act smart please.

3. Makes me even clearer of where i wanna go, i have a stand, i have expectations.. ( but right now i'm just scared that i won't meet these expectations.. but oh wells, confidence is key)

4. Well, i guess the good point is that they remind me in an annoying way.

5. Makes you see the true colors of people. Those who will never step beyond a certain boundary and those who will.

6. I think that most Singaporean guys really CMI. ( maybe a blessing, telling me not to marry one)

ANYHOW, ENOUGH OF THIS. Sigh.

And arcade with esther was fun, nice catching up with some mg people once in awhile. Hk update soon!

Karmy <3


YYY
LOVE,

Back To Top








Yours Truly,♥

Welcome To kawaiisakura7.blogspot.com

This blog belongs To karmy widjaja
Opened Since hmm i forgot the date..
Best viewed using Internet Explorer

Pls Click Here if you hate me or anything here.

Photocopiers are WELCOME to leave
SAY NO to Spamming,&vulgarities!:D
&Karmy will LOVE you TRUCKLOADS!

Underline Bold Strikeoff Italic

Kill The Silence,♥


One & Only,♥

Name: Karmy Widjaja School: ACJC Age: 17 going on 18 Birthday: November 3rd 1990 Hates: Bimbos, bitter food and irritating people Likes: Quite a few things : )

Past Memories,♥


Showing only postnumber posts
Click The Arrow Below To Read My Past Memories:]



Spoil Her,♥

GENIE,oh genie,come to me ! :D

1. Get a good grade for A levels 2. Good health 3. For all my friends to be happy =)

Fufilled!
More Clothes!

I wish for all of this to come true = )u>
Him!<33

Bid Goodbye,♥

Thanks for visting my blog.
Hope you've enjoyed viewing,bye!


Lucks From,
The Queen Of Nature - Karmy =)
Layout By:
Designer: SWEET-APPLELICIOUS
Others: